Crisp and Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
Whether you're a fan of crispy or chewy cookies, this recipe for oatmeal cookies will sure to please everyone. It's not like you're traditional oatmeal cookies. These are thin and delicate, almost like a lace cookie. The outside is crispy while the center is chewy. You can make any flavor cookie by using custom-blended oatmeal from Myoatmeal.com.
3 tbsp. butter, room temperature
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
3 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. water
1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
2 cups flavored rolled oats
- Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl. Add honey, water and egg and mix thoroughly.
- Combine dry ingredients. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake in 350 F pre-heated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on wire racks.
Makes 24 cookies.
83 calories, 15.6g Carbs, 1.7g protein, 2.3g fat